Doctor In Fergus Elora
Looking for a doctor, walk in clinic? Don’t have family doctor? Book a free virtual appointment and
see a doctor the exact same day* (*Same day appointments subject to availability)- CLICK HERE
Skip the waiting room. Connect with a certified doctor for medical advice, a prescription or a referral to a specialist (including ER doctors, family doctors, and psychiatrists.)
This service is completely covered by the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP)
*While we can meet with you for any reason
that does not require an in-person visit,
these are the common reasons patients see
- High-Quality urgent care
- Skin rashes or issues
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Acid reflux
- High blood pressure
- Ear, nose and throat issues
- Dental issues
- Prescription refills
- Doctors’ notes
What Our Doctors Can Help You With
- Primary Care Consultations: Our doctors can help you with any family medicine and primary care needs.
- ePrescriptions: Our doctors can fill ePrescriptions for non-controlled substances.
- Labs & Referral: Doctors can order lab work and give you a lab work requisition.
- Medical Notes:Doctors can give you a sick note for work or school for short absences.
***What Our Doctors Can’t Help You With:**
1) Medical Emergencies: Rocket Doctor is not intended for medical emergencies. If you believe you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
2) Controlled Medication: Our doctors cannot prescribe controlled medications such as narcotics.